Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Milon Townsend's Flameworking Dichroic Glass
In this recording of the live Webinar event, glass artist, Milon Townsend imparts his knowledge and wisdom on working with dichroic coated glass. He will show you how to get that pesky dichroic into your artwork without burning it out.
Milon will demonstrate:
• how to encase dichroic coated glass so that it doesn’t burn out and can be used in many different applications
• how to cut it into narrow strips perfect for applying or twisting to make beautiful dichroic spiral earrings
• how to make a filigrana cane with an internal twist of dichroic color that you can use to make a host of matching galaxy marbles
• how to make shimmering, sparkling dichroic cane that sets your work on fire
• Milon’s signature dichroic wrap around a previously made glass figure
• butterfly and dragonfly wings to apply to exquisite insects or faerie figures
• cutting along and across rainbow coated glass for different effects
• how to heat the coated glass directly in your flame before deeply encasing
• using dichroic coated rods to bring out the background colors in implosion pendants and paperweights.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat, PDF files and notes given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
• Viewing a recorded link via iPhone or iPad IS NOT POSSIBLE. You may view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all operating systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times