Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Randy Wardell's Glass Tattoo Stencils
The Glass Tattoo® Stencil system is a remarkable tool that provides a simple way to create colorful and intricate designs almost instantly.
In this recording of the live webinar, Randy Wardell will demonstrate several ways you can ease the creative pressure by starting with a stencil design. Choose from the more than 70 designs available to inspire fusers with creative opportunities.
Randy will deomonstrate:
• Mixing Gue Colors then easily filling the applicator squeeze bottles to create an effective color pallette
• The basic technique creates a spectacular design using a single stencil, by blending and combining colors in one step
• Using the Gue Colors free-hand to enhance and build on the stencil design
• The Glass Tattoo Wafer technique allows fusers to combine several different stencil designs within a single project
• Shaping projects using both the stainless steel and ceramic molds
• Using the Jewelry Wafer stencils and the Gue Colors to create delicately shaped earrings, pendants and brooches
This is a fast-paced and fun Webinar that will fill your head with tons of ideas and inspiration!
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times