Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Dennis Brady's Lecture: Selling Your Work
Are you a glass-addicted hobbyist that just wants to sell some work, buy more materials and feed your glass addiction?
Perhaps you aspire to sell enough of your work to supplement your income?
Maybe you dream of becoming a full time professional glass artisan?
Whatever your goal, Dennis Brady can teach you how to achieve it. A skilled lecturer, he has taught hundreds of others how to generate income from their work.
This installment of the Master Glass Artisan Lecture SeriesTM was created specifically to offer proven, pragmatic instruction on how to price glass art and how to sell it no matter where you live!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts from the live lecture.
This link allows you to view the lecture class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times