Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Michael Dupille's Lecture: Working with Castalot
If you’ve ever been curious about casting, this lecture will help demystify the process and give you lots of tips to help guide you on that journey.
Castalot was developed by art glass pioneer Michael Dupille and has been on the market since 2000. It is a fast-setting, refirable mold material used for glass slumping, fusing or kiln casting applications. From jewelry to monumental sized work, it has become a “go to” material for artists looking to replicate multiples without having to make a new mold each time.
During the course of this lecture, Michael will discuss the benefits and uses of this remarkable material. He will show samples of finished projects and walk through the process of making a mold, including model preparation, mixing, pouring and demolding. There is also a section on how to pack a mold, glass types and methods.
Firing schedules will also be discussed.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts from the live lecture.
This link allows you to view the lecture class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times