Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Scott Ouderkirk's Lecture: Marketing Art a New Way
You’ve spent countless hours perfecting your art and now you want to get it out there for others to see and buy!
Scott Ouderkirk will introduce you to new ideas for marketing you and your studio without spending a fortune. Scott will talk about using marketing to increase your exposure as well as your sales.
Topics to be covered include:
• leveraging your art as a marketing tool
• partnering with other artists and businesses to help control cost
• using the media
• making money even when you aren't working
Beginner or expert, it is never too early to start thinking about ways to market yourself! Scott's enthusiasm and knowledge will have you thinking of ways to market even beyond his examples.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handout from the live lecture.
This link allows you to view the lecture class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times