Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Rick Silas's The Art of Ice Glass Tiles
Have you ever wanted to create your own glass tiles?
In this recording of the live webinar, Master Glass Artist Rick Silas will focus on one process, The Art of Ice Glass Tiles. Now you can learn how to use the “Ice Glass” techniques to create one-of-a-kind tiles incorporating a multitude of images.
Rick will provide simple step-by-step instructions. The variations as well as their applications are endless. With these tiles you can create a unique backsplash or individual works of art plus so much more.
This webinar is a follow-up to the popular Ice Glass webinar. Ice Glass was developed by Rick to create a 3-dimentional appearance on glass, all without the use of heat or machines. This technique is just one of the many cold worked glass techniques he’s developed over the past 40 years.
“Ice Glass” is a multifaceted technique used to create unique functional and artistic pieces including paintings, tabletops, backsplashes, tiles, and more. “Ice Glass” can be applied to existing, new, or reclaimed tempered glass. It uses no heat and can be done in a small space with minimal start-up costs.
The variations of these techniques really are endless.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat from the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times