Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Dennis Brady's Ghost Foliage
Immortalize your favorite fresh or dried plants right there in your kiln! Fuse plant material into glass and create ethereal ghostlike images!
The plants burn out when fired, leaving behind a delicate ash imprint.
Ghost Foliage! You can drape it, you can slump it, or you can use it flat. Imagine bowls or stained glass borders imprinted with subtle natural scenes that are montages of plants from your garden. Learn which glasses to select for specific effects. We’ll be making a vase, 2 bowls, borders and don’t forget the dragonflies!
Use art glass, float glass, clear glass or colors. You may even decide to experiment with a little iridized glass. There’s no end to the lacy, gossamer images you can design with Ghost Foliage. Don’t miss it!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times